Project Director Shipbuilding
While building complex one-off vessels at multiple locations worldwide simultaneously, there are multiple project directors contracted to built-up and guide the project organisations towards successful delivery. To address incoming orders, the company is looking to recruit a new Project Director.
- Involvement as early as opening client/end-user talks. Responsible for all engineering, manufacturing and supply chain activity as per effective date of contract.
- Develop and execute a master project plan, for which you will monitor and report the progress on a regular basis to the MD, Operations and Finance Director.
- Deliver and comply to all requirements and specifications imposed by the client and classification society. This includes successful Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT), Harbor Acceptance Tests (HAT), Basin Acceptance Tests (BAT) and Sea Acceptance Tests (SAT).
- Represent the company towards customers and related professional associations.
- Extensive experience in manufacturing of one-off complex vessels
- Experience in being accountable from tender to delivery for both engineering as manufacturing teams.
- Well educated on financial and complex project management
- Ability to travel long distances and work abroad
- Natural leader